Monday, March 9, 2009

Poem and Others!!!!



I Can't be Her

Sita? Nay, nay, I'm not.
I can't be her
Nor do I ever bother to be
In this era which is devoid of Rama

I'd like to be my won
Mind and Spirit,
Go on the path I make for self
As determined as Sisyphus, I
Can't dance in other's tune

She, made by the minorities of the present
Prides in what they crowned her with
While the majority of the present, do
Pride in the self-made I

I am not Sita for
There is no Rama for her.
A self-made I, Can't
Toe the line of others.




(This poem is from my upcoming Poetry Book! It is translated from "Ma Sita Hoina" by my teacher 'Keshab Sharma'; the most amazing Literature teacher I ever had ---)



Its been long...many months since I last updated my blog. Many reasons behind it...apart from the obvious reasons like --- network problems and loadshedding....my lazy-bone had some extreme urge to be lazier this season. I apologize to my regular visitors for not updating.


I am very thankful to lots of commentators who really made my lazy bone to give-up on its greap! Thank you so much for your suggestions and all the comments that encourages me to go on doing things that I love! I hope you will be there in my coming future as well! I am grateful for all your precious time and comments!



Ummm....lately, I have been doing nothing of importance. I stayed home, dreamt a lot (I love sleeping), gained some weight (I am not complaining! :P) and enjoyed reading amazing novels. I do not regret it because now I am full of energy...I think I will complete what I have planned to. --- Just joined Kantipur daily as in intern (again for my Bachelors - 3rd Years - Practical in Journalism). Enjoying it...the environment is very lively inside the Kantipur hall!


Also, I am going to MOON CAMP tomorrow to celebrate HOLI - festival of colours! It is organized by Youth Initiatives. It is going to be my second lovely experience. I will write about it when I come back from Battedanda on Wednesday! In detail --- its a promise!

1 comment:

HAWA said...

स्मिता जी, सिता को बिबसता मा उनी प्रती सहानूभुति गर्न मन लाग्छ तर उनको निरिहता लाई तपाईंले भने जस्तै समर्थन गर्न सकिदैन

Mushroom hunters

foraging mushrooms with my dad in Jhumlawang It was a good day. Sun and cloud were playing hide and seek creating a  komorebi  (sunbeam)effe...